Thursday, February 10, 2011

Senior year: Stress, Stress, Stress

I am currently in the middle of the worse case of Senioritis ever. I never want to go to school and when I'm at school I don't feel like doing any work. I am also feeling stress of college setting in. I am receiving a lot of scholarships but I still feel as if I am I wont have enough money for books. I know God will provide me the money!!
I am also stressing/worrying about money with upcoming trips. I'm going to New York in April with the Senior class and I will also be going to Detroit in July with Church. This will be an amazing oppurtunity for me to experience homelessness and to show them God's amazing love. My youth minister is taking groups of us to Nashville, Louisville and Lexington to see what we will be dealing with in Detroit. The group that went last Saturday said it was an amazing experience!! I am getting so excited for this trip!
Growing up is stressful but its also VERY exciting!! I am going to turn 18 in July!! I am so excited for this!! (Mom not so much) I have planned a day to hang out with some of my best friends that day and go to Elizabethtown and eat lunch and shop then go get my tattoo! I am so excited for July to get here!

But for now I have to focus on school and preparations for college! I hope to see a lot of you at my graduation.
A song that has helped me get through all this stress is:
"Keep your head up by Andy Grammer"
Love and Faith.
xoxo
Lainey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment