Saturday, February 12, 2011

Beautiful inside and out!! :)

I can't stand when guys see girls as just a sexual "trophy" and they don't care about our feelings. I have had too many guys only want to date me or talk to me because of my looks and when they find out I'm not in a relationship for sex they just drop me. They don't even consider my feelings. I am more than what you see. I also can not stand when guys whistle at girls or yell offensive phrases about their bodies. This can make some girls less confident about their attitude and personality. I am not saying you should date someone who doesn't find you attractive but I don't think seeing someone as "attractive" should be put as the top priority of dating them. They may not seem attractive physically but they could be the sexiest man ever by their personality. These guys are hard to find. Look out there girls!!
Coming from experience don't date a guy that ALWAYS has his hands all over you. Nothing about seeing couples in public being touchy is attractive or a good role model!! This can also ruin your reputation by being called "the girl that gets around." One bad choice of a bad boyfriend can set a reputation of who you are quick! Trust me!! Its not a good thing either!!
Guys aren't the only ones that see girls as pieces of meat. Us girls are guilty of it too! (Don't say you aren't girls, we all do it!!) I know for me I'll be out with my friends somewhere and see a guy and say he's "hot" or "cute" or even see another guy and say "oh my goodness he's ugly". That guy could be the most amazing guy there is and I never would get the chance to know him. When girls post pictures on Facebook in bikinis and barely any clothes, it causes guys to see us as this piece of meat. Its offense to all the girls out there. It's like they are setting guidlines for us girls. But us girls need to stick together and change that!! Show guys your more than a pretty face, prove to them that you are beautiful inside and out!! :)

Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.
-- Sophia Loren
 


Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.
-- Kahlil Gibran


Beauty... when you look into a woman's eyes and see what is in her heart.
-- Nate Dircks
 

Love you guys!!
xoxo
Lainey 

No comments:

Post a Comment