Monday, February 14, 2011

Life just keeps getting better!!

Today was one of the best days in a LONG time!! :) Honestly I don't know why today was so good but it was! I actually woke up and got ready and looked cute today!! (If you don't know me very well that's very rare!!) Then when I got to school I was saying "hi" to almost about everyone!! I didn't almost fall asleep in AP Government, I was in a good mood all that period. I laughed and had fun in AP English 4, and even did my work!! haha I just had such a great day! I didn't get in fights with anyone and there was no drama!
For my friends that have been looking out for me, I didn't text a guy today!! I'm doing good on this being single thing! :)
I did have a small argument with mom today but it was resolved quickly! I know I say I cant wait to move out but I'm going to miss my mommy, even if I will be 2 streets over! :)
My inspiration lately? Francesca Battistelli this girl is amazing :) Her song Free To Be Me is love, plain and simple!! Its saying that no matter what "couple rips in your jeans, or a dent in your fender" when your with God and on His shoulders your "Free to be you!" I love love love this song!! She wrote a new song and I just heard it the other day on Klove and fell in love!! Its called This is the Stuff.
Here are some lyrics!

I lost my keys in the great unknown
And call me please 'Cuz I can't find my phone
This is the stuff that drives me crazy
This is the stuff that's getting to me lately
In the middle of my little mess
I forget how big I'm blessed
This is the stuff that gets under my skin
But I gotta trust You know exactly what You're doing
It might not be what I would choose
But this is the stuff You use
 
This feels like my days everyday but then I realize how amazing God is in the smallest ways!! Like today, we had the most beautiful weather! I saw God through the weather today because the weather had been so nasty lately with snow and nastiness I think that's another reason I was in such a good mood!
I hope you guys can see God in the little things, even the bad stuff!!
"If the devil brings you to it, God will bring you through it." 
Remember this quote!!
Love you guys,
xoxo
Lainey 


 














No comments:

Post a Comment